LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 1: Ana Boot Camp Diet

So,
Breakfast: Nothing.
Lunch: Mountain dew 158 kal
Dinner: 1/2 Sandwich with ham and cheese 151 kal
Snacks: 1 Small green apple 65 kal

= 374kal

I was pretty bad and purged half of that cheese sandwich and now i'm hungry again which is not good i guess but  i could have gotten away with that whole sandwich which was 303 kals in the first place. I just felt too full, i bet some of you know that dreadful feeling, you just feel like your gonna explode and i don't like that feeling at all so i just decided (well i didn't really decide i just did) to get rid of it. I will just have to live on water for the rest of the evening, which is fine by me it fills me up in no time. Oh, and the cigarettes help too.

On another topic i have been reading some blogs on here where people are talking about having too eat with there family and or pretending to have eaten something during the day, I have no such problem my mom works during the day until about 4-5pm and always takes a nap after coming home until about 7-8 a clock and we rarely eat dinner except on special occasions so that makes this whole thing so easy! she never asks me what i ate during the day nor does she force me too eat and that is probably because most of the time when i eat she is there and i do that so she wont get suspicious which happily she never does and why should she? I have never showed that i had a problem with food or anything except when i kept food journals because she then sometimes asked how many calories i had eaten that day and i would tell her too guess and she replied on one occasion ''1,200 ?'' And i remember feeling so disgusting I mean do i then look like i'm stuffing my face with over a thousand calories every single day? That day i had eaten about 400 kals and told her that it was 900.

So if anybody's reading this tell me some of you tips and tricks about how you hide the fact that you'r not eating for example: Shaking the toaster over a plate so crumbs fall out and it looks like you just had a toast or pouring a bit of milk into a bowl and a little bit of cereal so it looks like you just had a whole bowl of cereal. And then maybe i'll do a blog about hiding the fact that you haven't eaten anything that day.

The diet i'm starting=

5 comments:

  1. You did awesome on your first day, the purging probably sucked but oh well. I guess the only way you can look at it is, eat less, weigh less xD

    I don't really have any tips on hiding my eating habits from my mom other than leaving wrappers out or making dishes look dirty, I never thought of using the toaster for crumbs though! so thanks for the great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so did you! and no problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting this abc diet tomorrow. I'm so scared to do it alone! I'm scared of the harm it's going to do to my body. But.. I really want to loose the weight so I guess it dosen't matter. Any tips before I get started?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) If you haven't done any restricting before it will obviously be hard because you're not used to it but if you want this really badly i think you can pull through it! as for any tips, i can't really think of any except to know what your getting into i mean you will probably be eating a lot less then usual which can be hard and also take multi vitamins!
    And also i will be here too support you, and help you if i can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment!

    Umm.. I really don't know any tips or tricks to hide that except for the obvious. lol Like you I really don't have to bother with hiding that I'm not eating much. I'm usually at school, work, or my boyfriends. When I'm with my family it's not a time for a meal.

    Well.. I guess something I do is when I'm with my family I let them see me snack. I'll eat an apple or maybe some veggies. Then, just in case I Am with them during a meal, I can say I'm not really hungry.

    ReplyDelete