LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

So it begins.

I really don't know how too even begin this blog, but i will anyway. It's about 2 am as i am beginning to write this, what this blog will mostly be about is dieting or me trying too reach my goal weight or something along those lines probably some short blogs about fashion or makeup even my personal life, I'm not quite sure yet but i have named this Adria's Diet so it will most likely be about my dieting progress and what i do too keep myself on track.
 I should probably have said in the beginning of this entry that my name is Adria and i weigh 56 kilos at this moment and my goal weight is 50 kilos (i really don't feel like converting the weight at this moment if you live in the states I'm about 123 pounds right now and my goal weight is about 110 but don't quote me on that.)  I guess the first time i was ever conscious about my weight was when i was 11 years old, and i remember the exact moment it happened it was when a relative of mine asked me if i had put on weight i felt completely devastated i just replied with ,, i don't know, i don't really keep track of my weight ´´ Well my memory at least tells me that i said something along those lines. But what is funny about this little story is that probably about thee weeks later she asked me if i had lost weight, at least that's quite funny in my head because i was so young at the time, But i think this will be enough for tonight.
Oh well, sweet dreams xo

2 comments: