LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 3: 300 kal day

Breakfast: Nothing.
Lunch: Nothing.
Dinner: A small piece of grilled chicken 260 kal

= 260 kal

So today i went out to eat with my dad and my brother at a place that specializes in healthy food so i just ordered a chicken and of course that came with a salad and i just ate the smallest chicken breast i saw and ate like two pieces of salad. I knew we were going  out too eat tonight and of course i knew my calorie limit so i didn't eat anything until dinner time, and i just had water to drink. I wasn't hungry at all today and i usually don't have any stomach pains except the times i have starved for several days and that wasn't even bad at all for other reasons as well, but i wont go into that now. I pretty much didn't do anything to day. I did my exercises and just lounged around the house watching tv, I've been having really bad migraines lately too so i think that helps the appetite stay low.
Also i'm really happy i lost like 0.7 kg/ 1.5 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment