LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

x-mas and shit


I woke up at 18:30 pm, what's up with that? I've been strangely fond of coffe lately goes well with the morning cigarette..  5 days till x-mas and i have yet too finish my shopping but i'm going to tomorrow. About the food and the weight and all that, i'm 119 lbs or 54 kg right now i've been ultra bad eating candy like a crazy woman and drinking water and no proper meals as my father would say..  but i have been losing so i don't know.. so basically what i'm doing now is starving half the day and then eating a few candy pieces but.. i do get 1 piece of gum to chew on during the day if i have been good. I went to this dinner party  it was quite necessary because their hasn't been a family get together in years.. So of course there was a lot of food but i said i was having stomach pains so i got away with just picking my food.. nobody noticed the waiters were really quick taking the dishes away. Not really much to say anyway i have been seeing this boy which is apparently a douche so we're finished. I'm gonna go now and hope who ever reads this has a fantastic day :)

Love, Adria

















Billy Bob Thornton is definitely the hottest santa alive!


( I don't own any of these photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment