LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

title

If anyone is still reading this blog i'm sorry for not continuing this Abc diet and i feel like a complete failure but i guess i can tell you the reason why i was absent, i have one reason and one excuse. Well my dad surprised me with taking me up to our country house for a week because i have been so good in school the past semester and of course he cooked A LOT while my family and me were there but what was i suspecting i used to cook for a living hah. The excuse is that i'm a Sagittarius and i get bored with everything very easily! and i have to admit after only having done what four entries? I got bored. So that's it for the excuses, no more of them i promise.
But i am not going to continue on the Abc diet, I think i'm just gonna write about what ever i want of course diet related probably type out my calorie intake.

Just finished my finals G they were i hard i only had 3 exams but they were so hard! ( I was suppose to have 1 of the 3 today but of course Adria the Failure overslept! I'm in a Art and Design school, And i absolutely love my school!

On yet another subject i think i'm gonna post pictures of my weight progress you know, starting weight final weight thing.. If i ever get there that is! But i don't have the pictures in my computer (Can't find the cord)

Love, Adria






(I do not own this photo)






No comments:

Post a Comment